ANN: py2app 0.2
- New datamodels option to support CoreData. Compiles .xcdatamodel files and places them in the Resources dir (as .mom).
- New use-pythonpath option. The py2app application bootstrap will no longer use entries from PYTHONPATH unless this option is used.
- py2app now persists information about the build environment (python version, executable, build style, etc.) in the Info.plist and will clean the executable before rebuilding if anything at all has changed.
- bdist_mpkg now builds packages with the full platform info, so that installing a package for one platform combination will not look like an upgrade to another platform combination.
- Fixed a bug in standalone building, where a rebuild could cause an unlaunchable executable.
- Plugin bootstrap should compile/link correctly with gcc 4.
- Plugin bootstrap no longer sets PYTHONHOME and will restore PYTHONPATH after initialization.
- Plugin bootstrap swaps out thread state upon plug-in load if it is the first to initialize Python. This fixes threading issues.