MochiKit 0.90 released
MochiKit 0.90 has been released! This release includes a new feature, some bug fixes.
The new feature in 0.90 is JSON serialization and evaluation support via serializeJSON, evalJSON and registerJSON.
- Fixed ISO compliance with toISODate
- Added missing operator.sub
- Placated Mozilla's strict warnings a bit
- Added JSON serialization and unserialization support to MochiKit.Base: serializeJSON, evalJSON, registerJSON. This is very similar to the repr API.
- Fixed a bug in the script loader that failed in some scenarios when a script tag did not have a "src" attribute (thanks Ian!)
- Added new MochiKit.DOM createDOMFunc aliases: H1, H2, H3, BR, HR, TEXTAREA, P, FORM
- Use encodeURIComponent / decodeURIComponent for MochiKit.Base urlEncode and parseQueryString, when available.